Pumpkin Patch by the Sea
We are excited to announce another great expansion to the farm, this Fall we will unveil our newest endeavor, Pumpkin Patch by the Sea. We will offer a wonderful family adventure during the fall weekends. Fun farm games will include a Corn Maze, Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe, Roller Racing, and a Pick Your own Pumpkin Patch.
Dates: Saturdays and Sundays - Sept 30, Oct 1, Oct 7, Oct 8, Oct 14, Oct 15, Oct 21, Oct 22, Oct 28, Oct 29.
When: The Fun will begin at 10:00 am, last ticket sold at 4:00
Admission: Price is $9.00 per person, Seniors $5.00, and children under two are free.
Admission includes: Entry into the cornmaze, unlimited use of Pumpkin Play Area, Face painting (when available), and two shots of the giant sling shot.
Additional Cost: Pumpkins selected from the Pumpkin Patch and Purchases made from the one site food trucks are extra.
Payment : Cash, Check, Credit Cards are accepted
When you Arrive: Please park in lots labeled for Pumpkin Patch Parking, proceed to the farm stand to purchase your admission ticket, which is where you get your passes into the corn maze, and launcher tickets. Once you have your ticket you are free to roam the Pumpkin Play Areas for all your family fun!
Food Trucks will be on site to make your day complete!
Rules to keep in Mind so everyone can enjoy and have fun!
1) No Alcohol is permitted on the farm grounds.
2) No smoking anywhere on the farm grounds.
3) No Dogs or Pets, please leave all your non human family members at home.
4) Every child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 10 must have an adult with them in the corn maze.
5) Strollers and Wheelchairs may have difficulty getting around due to the bumpy uneven surface of the farm grounds.