Pumpkin Patch by the Sea
Pumpkin Patch by the Sea will once again be open for customers to grab a wagon and head on down to the patch. Our Pumpkin Patch is located in a new field this year so be prepared to take a little walk to get to your pumpkin.
Pumpkin Play Area Games will be free for your enjoyment with the purchases of a pumpkin
Fun farm games will include Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe, Pumpkin Putt, Corn Launcher, Pumpkin Memory, lots of great photo ops and a Pick Your own Pumpkin Patch.
Dates: Pumpkin Patch by the Sea will be open October 3th through Nov 7th, Pumpkin Play Area games will only be available and set up for the weekends in the month of October, Games are free for your child's enjoyment with the purchase of your Pumpkin.
Time: We are open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Admission: No cost other than the purchase of the pumpkin you select from the field.
Payment : Cash, Check, Credit Cards are accepted
When you Arrive: Please park in lots labeled for Pumpkin Patch Parking, you are welcome to grab a wagon and head on down to the pumpkin patch. Once you have selected your pumpkin please bring it up to The Market to purchase.
Due to the way the fields are rotated this year our Pumpkins Patch is located a short distance away from The Market, please come prepared to walk and enjoy the farm life tour.
Rules to keep in Mind so everyone can enjoy and have fun!
1) No Alcohol is permitted on the farm grounds.
2) No smoking anywhere on the farm grounds.
3) No Dogs or Pets, please leave all your non human family members at home, of course service animals are welcome.
4) Every child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 10 must have an adult with them in the corn field.
5) Strollers and Wheelchairs may have difficulty getting around due to the bumpy uneven surface of the farm grounds.